October 11, 2022
I believe that many babies wash their lingerie just like other clothes. Most people don't know how to wash their lingerie correctly.
Here are the little details and tips for washing lingerie that you have overlooked. I will share some useful tips for you here.
- Before washing the lingerie, check the lingerie first. If there is a loose line, it must be sewn first, and the back hook should be hooked, and the shoulder strap should be fastened to avoid hooking the fabric during the washing process.
- When washing, the neutral detergent should be dissolved in warm water of 30℃-40℃ before putting down the clothes. After soaking for a while, pat the clothes with your hands. Do not scrub hard to avoid abrasion of the fabric.
- Rinse the detergent thoroughly when washing, and do not use fabric softener after washing to avoid damaging the elastic fibers of the underwear.
- After washing, you can't wring it out by hand, you can only wrap it with a dry towel, squeeze it with your hands, let the towel absorb the moisture, flatten the underwear to its original shape, and arrange the shape of the cup.
- Sun exposure can easily deteriorate and fade clothes, so underwear can only be dried in a cool and ventilated place.
- If the underwear is soiled, it should be cleaned as soon as possible. The longer the time is, the more difficult it will be to clean the stains into the fiber tissue of the material.